Why Insure With Flathead Farm Mutual?
- Stability – Flathead Farm Mutual was founded in 1907 and has grown to over 7000 members.
- A Montana Home Based Company insuring properties in Montana only. All approvals and pricing is done by our local underwriters located at our office at 24 1st Ave. E. Suite E, Kalispell, Montana.
- Local Claim Handling – We take pride in our ability to process your claim proficiently and promptly through our main office.
- Competitive Pricing – We provide a stable and economical insurance product for residential, farm and rural property owners in Montana. We offer up to a 25% discount based on our qualified risk assessment.
- Value added Products – Services include replacement cost protection, identity fraud expense, sewer back up coverage, scheduling special personal property and many more value added products on qualified risks.
- Specialize in Homeowners, Rentals, Seasonal Homes, Log Homes, Farms, Qualified Manufactured Homes and Vacation Rental Dwellings.
- Broader In-Home Businesses Acceptability – Each submission will be reviewed on an individual basis to determine eligibility. We offer the broadest coverage practical for the class of risk that is written
If you would like to know more about Flathead Farm Mutual Insurance Company you may contact the Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance at 1-800-332-6148.