Flathead Farm Mutual Insurance Company is ready to assist you in the event of a loss.

  • All claims are processed through our main office at 24 1st Ave East Suite E Kalispell, MT 59901.
  • Experienced staff led by Pete Yonge with over 40 years of certified in-house adjusting along with Nancy Michels and Nicky Hill our claims processor’s.
  • We strive to process each claim promptly. Every effort will be made to answer all your claim questions and concerns.

What should I do in the event of a loss?

  • Take steps to do temporary repairs to avoid further damage.  This might include closing up damaged, open areas caused by fire, wind or other perils.
  • Notify your agent.  Go to the AGENT LOOK-UP information on this website or refer to the declaration page of your policy to locate your agent.  You may also notify Flathead Farm Mutual directly.  Please be ready to provide your policy number, the date and time of the loss and a description of what happened.
  • Contact information for Flathead Farm Mutual Claims Office:
  • Phone: 1 (406) 752-7500/ 1-877-752-7500
    Report a Loss on the weekend: 1 (406) 885-1358
    Our Office hours are M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time) 

Do I need to file a police/sheriff report?

In the event of property theft, vandalism, or burglary it is necessary for you to file a police report.

Will my claim be covered?

That depends on what coverage’s are included in your policy, the cause of damage, and what property was damaged.

Will I be able to choose who completes my repairs?

In the event of a covered loss you choose a qualified contractor who completes your repairs.  Verify the contractor you choose is licensed and insured with the state of Montana.